Independent Sales Representatives – Flexible & Part Time
February 22, 2012
Whisk and Spoon, LLC - New Opportunities
We are experiencing rapid growth for our organic teas and teaware. This position is ideal for a seasoned representative looking for another line.
- Reports directly to the Director, Corporate Sales
- Be a hunter! Aggressively prospect into corporations and vertical channels across the country
- Manage the entire sales process from prospecting to close
- Create and Maintain Account Listings
- Make outbound calls and send email introductions to can create account list
- Ensure excellent service and support to prospects and customers
- Proactively manage and respond to incoming sales leads
- Maintain weekly sales forecast and achieve quota
- Fast learner, adept at understanding and articulating new products
- Strong communication and relationship building skills illustrated through current or past work experience
- Passionate about environment, tea, and building community
- Have that Sales "DNA"
- 4 year University degree
Whisk and Spoon, LLC
Provides organic, fair trade teas, tea ware and specialty culinary products to many vertical markets. We are looking for enterprise sales professionals to help close more business. Headquartered in Pennsylvania, Whisk and Spoon is a PA Preferred Company creating teas and products for USA, Canada, Ireland and Australia.